Steps to be a WYSA Coach - Travel and In-Town
1. Sign-up to Volunteer with Westborough Youth Soccer during registration at www.lazers.org. Or, sign-up to volunteer after registration, by logging into your account at www.lazers.org and clicking on the volunteer tab. All volunteers must be registered as coaches with Westborough Youth Soccer.
2. Register with Massachusetts Youth Soccer through Affinity Sports. Once a soccer season (Fall to Spring), coaches need to log-in, verify their information on file, upload a headshot (if not done in a prior season) and check on their CORI status. Note: CORIs are good for three years and must be submitted with MYS.
3. Coach's Lanyard: Coaches are required to have a lanyard or an updated insert every soccer season. Please use plastic lanyards season to season as just the inserts are reissued.
The rest of the steps are for TRAVEL coaches ONLY
4. Complete the Concussion (training). Training certificate is valid for three years. Send completed certificate to email@example.com.
5. Passcard / ID Card. Updated each soccer season with a new Bays sticker. New travel coaches will receive a new passcard with a current Bays sticker. Stickers and cards will only be issued after requirements are completed.
6. Coach's Pledge. One coach per team needs to complete a pledge every soccer season. Send signed pledges to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Games / Practices - Credentials are required and must be accessible during games and practices.
Westborough Youth Soccer (WYSA) really appreciates your time. We could not provide quality programs without you.
Please if you have any questions, please email the Registrar at email@example.com.